2-IN-1 MEAT TENDERIZER & INJECTOR
How many times have you prepared a roast turkey, BBQ'd steak or grilled chicken only to find it dry and flavorless? Well, now there's an easy solution! The Meat Tenderizer & Marinade Injector allows you to safely tenderize and flavoring meat at the same time! This 2-in-1 kitchen utensil is perfect to prepare tender and delicious meat!
Worldwide Shipping & 100% Money-Back Guarantee
- 2-IN-1: 30 ultra-sharp stainless steel blades create small pockets in the meat where it can retain its own juices. A built-in plunger releases marinade into meat via 3 needle-like applicators, quickly saturating the interior of food with flavor enhancing ingredients.
- SAVE TIME: Enjoy deeper and quicker penetration of marinades and up to 40% reduced cooking time.
- SAFE & DURABLE: Made of strong 304 stainless steel and Non-toxic ABS, which makes it 100% food-safe material.
- EASY TO USE & CLEAN: Simple and direct motion! Super quick and easy to disassemble, this premium quality meat marinade injector is also dishwasher-safe.
- SUITABLE FOR: Pork chop, steak, lamb chops, Dong Po meat, chicken and geese meat, etc. Includes 2-depth settings for different size thicknesses of meat.
How to Use:
- To inject marinade, simply pull up the plunger and remove completely from the marinade tube.
- Pour your desired marinade up to the fill level which is able to hold 3-ounces.
- Replace the plunger and unlock the Flavor Enhancer to your desired piercing depth for thinner or thicker pieces of meat.
- Insert the needles into the meat and push down while depressing the plunger and repeat until the marinade is completely empty.
- To tenderize without injecting marinade, choose a setting based on meat thickness and press the Flavor Enhancer down repeatedly into the meat with the marinade tube unfilled.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
When your order is placed, you will receive an automatic confirmation email. Your order will process, and when it's ready to leave our Distribution Center you will receive a second email with tracking information for your shipment.Read More