LASER LINER FOR LETTERING
Wouldn't you love an easy way to line up your hand lettering without having to draw pencil lines and erase them later? With our Laser Liner the times when we made pencil guidelines are long past. This calligraphy tool allows you to be more efficient and spend your time creating beautiful text rather than prepping and erasing. Write a perfectly aligned text when addressing envelopes or creating pieces that have various lines of words.
- Assembled for right hand use, but it can be easily configured for left handed users
- Lightweight and portable
HOW TO USE LASER LINER FOR YOUR CALLIGRAPHY:
- Draw guidelines depending on the line spacing that you want (vertically). Make sure the guidelines are on a larger paper than your envelopes (or whatever you are working on).
- Position your envelope on the guideline. Make sure the bottom edge of your envelope sits on the last line of the guideline template. Use a binder clip to hold the envelope in position. You want to make sure that you don’t hold the envelope too tightly since it might leave an impression.
- Place your Laser Liner at the left edge of your envelope. The laser line should overlap the top-most line on your guideline template.
- You should now be seeing the laser line on your envelope as well. Now, make sure that the laser overlaps that same line to the right of your envelope.
- When the laser line overlaps both the left and the right guidelines, you’ll know that it is indeed making a straight line on the envelope.
- That’s all! Simply write on the laser line (as you would in a notebook), and repeat the steps as you move downwards.
IDEAL TO WRITE ON MULTIPLE TYPES OF PAPER CRAFTS:
- Greeting Cards
- Calligraphy Projects
- Scrapbook Pages
- Other Paper Crafts
- Material: ABS
- Size: 12 x 6 x 4 cm
- Laser Wavelength: 532 (nm)
- Power: 2 AAA batteries (not included)
- Accuracy: ± 0.5 mm / m
- Optical Power: ≤ 5 mw
- 1 x Laser Liner for Lettering
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
When your order is placed, you will receive an automatic confirmation email. Your order will process, and when it's ready to leave our Distribution Center you will receive a second email with tracking information for your shipment.Read More