ROCK CLIMB TRAINING BANDS
Rock climb training bands improve grip strength and prevent injury by training the extensor muscles in your fingers.
How does it work?
These Rock Climb Training Bands reduce the risk of injuries by training these extensor muscles in the fingers. Many climbers only focus on training the muscles used to grip and neglect training their extensor muscles in their forearms. This increases the risk of getting muscles imbalances which can cause injuries.
We offer three type of resistance levels:
- Beginner Level (Light)- Green (3 kg or 6.6 lbs)
- Intermediate Level (Moderate) - Blue (4 kg or 8.8 lbs)
- Advanced Level (Heavy) - Orange (5 kg or 11 lbs)
Use these bands to:
- Balance your forearm musculature
- Increase your grip strength
- Stabilize your wrist and elbow joints
- Optimize finger dexterity
Worldwide Shipping & 100% Money-Back Guarantee
- Material: 100% 1st-grade silica gel, BPA-free.
- Safe and durable
- Three different resistance levels: Light, Moderate, and Heavy
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
When your order is placed, you will receive an automatic confirmation email. Your order will process, and when it's ready to leave our Distribution Center you will receive a second email with tracking information for your shipment.Read More